Olive Tapenade is a great spread for crusty bread, crackers, pita chips, and many other dishes!
- Add it on a pizza in the place of sauce.
- Enjoy with fresh veggies - carrots, celery, capsicum etc.
- Stuff Portobello mushrooms.
- Make a cold pasta salad with veggies and use the tapenade as the dressing with lemon juice.
- Add to bread dough and bake for an amazing olive loaf.
- Warm up, add to a small bowl placed on your cheeseboard, and eat with cheeses!
Ingredients: Olives 76%, Anchovies, Capers, Garlic, Canola Oil, Spice, Salt.