ARTISAN CHEESE HAMPER
Our internationally acclaimed Award Winning Cheese is made from local Riverina milk. Hand crafted in small batches our dynamic cheese maker, Jenn Nestor is able to create cheese with distinctive textures and stimulating aromas and taste profiles that inger on the palate.
Includes Free Shipping
This pack includes any 3 of the following Cheeses:
- World Cheese Awards Medal winning De-Brie double brie - min. 200g luxurious richly flavoured white mould cheese is silky smooth and creamy with a light open texture.
- Alpine Pepper - min. 150g Australian Native Flavoured semi hard cheese with a subtle savoury & peppery flavour complimented by a hint of herbs on the palate.
- Lemon Myrtle - min. 150g Australian Native Flavoured, delightful fresh citrus tang of Lemon Myrtle compliments our semi hard cheese perfectly.
- Native Herb - min 150g Australian Native Flavoured semi hard cheese the unique herb blend compliments the creamy well balanced cheese.
- The Rock - min. 140g Semi hard blue cheese. During maturation the blue mould develops a beautiful sweet earthy flavour which lingers perfectly on the palate.
- Belle Isle Soft Blue - min. 140g divine creamy blue, soft and creamy interior is complimented by the tang of the blue mould that gives the cheese its distinctive flavour & aroma.
- Ganmain Mild Cheddar - min. 150g Named after townships within the Coolamon Shire. The Ganmain Mild is the baby of the cheddars it is released in to the market after maturing for approx. 3 months.This well balanced semi hard cheese has buttery flavours with a creamy and smooth texture.