Terms & Conditions
Cheese Workshops – Booking Terms & Conditions
- Participants will be notified when their payment is received by the Coolamon Cheese Company Pty Ltd.
- All arrangements for the Cheese Workshop will be confirmed subject to the terms and conditions below.
- Full payment must be received 4 weeks ahead of the Cheese Workshop date.
Workshop Transfer Policy:
- Should you be unable to attend the Cheese Workshop booked, transfer to a different Cheese Workshop may only be allowed if:
- The participant has made their request to Coolamon Cheese Company Pty Ltd at least 14 days before their original workshop booking.
- Coolamon Cheese is able to offer a suitable available future workshop with places in it still available.
Customer Cancellation Policy:
- Cancellations must be received by letter or email and must also be received at least 14 days prior to commencement of the workshop.
- Cancellations will incur a penalty by way of forfeit of 50% of the full course cost as an administration fee, with no exceptions.
Cancellation by Coolamon Cheese:
- The Coolamon Cheese Company Pty Ltd reserves the right to cancel or reschedule an event should they not reach a minimum number of bookings or due to the unavailability of workshop staff.
- All participants will be notified should Coolamon Cheese Company Pty Ltd cancel their Cheese Workshop and an option to reschedule to another workshop will be offered providing one is available with appropriate vacant places. If an alternative option cannot be found, a full cash refund will be provided.
- Should Coolamon Cheese Company Pty Ltd be unable to provide the Cheese Workshop booked by the Customer, Coolamon Cheese Company Pty Ltd is not responsible for any costs, damages or expenses incurred by the participant.
- The information provided to Coolamon Cheese Company Pty Ltd by the Customer for the purposes of booking a Cheese Workshop helps the company to administer and process the booking, as well as to communicate information regarding the workshop.
- Your contact details will not be disclosed by Coolamon Cheese Company Pty Ltd to any other organisation.
Right to refuse:
- The Coolamon Cheese Company Pty Ltd holds the right to refuse a participant entry to the Cheese Workshop if the instructor feels they are behaving in a manner that causes other participants discomfort because of their anti-social behaviour.
- Such behaviour may include, but not be limited to, being intoxicated; being affected by drugs; or by causing any other disruption during the workshop event.
Damage/loss of personal property:
- Coolamon Cheese Company Pty Ltd will take all reasonable care but accepts no responsibility for the damage to - or loss of – personal property as a result of attending the Cheese Workshop.
- Coolamon Cheese Company Pty Ltd is not responsible for the loss or damage of personal items in any form.
Liability waiver and release:
- When participating in a Cheese Workshop event, the participant releases, indemnifies and excludes Coolamon Cheese Company Pty Ltd and their employees and assistants (paid or unpaid) from any and all liability of any kind for any damage or injury incurred while attending or visiting a cheese making event.
- The participant understands these terms and conditions and accepts the inherent risks of a kitchen environment when they make a full payment for a scheduled event.
- It is a condition of booking that you agree to sign and date the Liability and Waiver Release before the Cheese Workshop commences, and this will be provided to participants before the workshop starts.
- Refusal to sign the Liability and Waiver Release will be considered cancellation of the booking and the Customer Cancellation Policy will then apply.
Information for Participants:
- Cheese making cultures and equipment will be available for purchase by cash or credit card and can be taken home on the day.
- All ingredients are provided
- Participants are required to ensure they wear:
- Enclosed footwear
- Protective clothing (provided by Coolamon Cheese)
- Long hair tied back